Sunday, February 3, 2013

Spotted: North Shore, Friday Morning at the North Shore Beach and Yacht Club

These photos were taken at a weekly event that happens in the community of North Shore every Friday at the North Shore Beach and Yacht Club which is actually a community center. It's an event to help families in need of free groceries put on by Catholic Charities and my grandpa volunteers with them most fridays. He has built friendships with other volunteers despite some that are only english speaking. Over a hundred people show up to this for free caned goods, bread, frozen meat, veggies & fruit. My grandpa and others hand out the items in a line to people who hold tickets.

I got some photos of the styles I saw that day, except I didn't get the names of these people since I was just a bystander admiring my grandpa and his big heart that day. Anyways that is why this is just a "Spotted"post.



The men above represent a street style that I witness a lot in the Coachella Valley for working class men, its sorta laid back with the cap and all, yet there's still an element of amazing balance with the trousers and belt. My dad actually goes for this look quite often.


This man gave out the strawberries. His outfit is coordinated with neutral colors at the top and burgundy pants complementing his beige shoes at the bottom. A+!


Grandpa giving out canned goods in a bag. Noticed how his shirt totally compliments the apron that the charity makes volunteers wear, his fashion sense almost seems effortless sometimes. 


Thanks for reading! Remember to send photos of your own to ERESCHINGONSTYLE@GMAIL.COM if you want to feature anyones style from the eastern Coachella Valley. 


No comments:

Post a Comment